The Performance Measures for Student Success Report is the North Carolina Community College System’s major accountability document. This annual performance report is based on data compiled during the previous year and serves to inform colleges and the public on the performance of our 58 community colleges.
- Basic Skills Student Progress
- Student Success Rate in College‐Level English Courses
- Student Success Rate in College‐Level Math Courses
- First Year Progression
- Curriculum Student Completion
- Licensure and Certification Passing Rate
- College Transfer Performance
North Carolina Community College Performance Measures Reports
Assessment Planning Tools
NILOA provides a library of high-quality, peer-reviewed assignments linked to Degree Qualifications Profile (DQP) outcomes.