• English
    • Español

Four Year University Transfer Agreements

Have you always dreamed of attending East Carolina University, UNC Chapel Hill, NC State or UNCW? You can get there from James Sprunt!

Transfer to a UNC System School

An articulation agreement for the acceptance of transfer credit is in effect for the individual campuses of the University of North Carolina System and NCCCS. This comprehensive articulation agreement establishes college transfer courses, degrees and policies that are accepted by all 58 community colleges and all 16 UNC colleges and universities, including:

Transfer Agreements with Independent Colleges

The following independent colleges and universities endorse the articulation agreement for transfer of the Associate in Arts or Associate in Science degrees:

Barton College

Belmont Abbey College

Bennett College

Brevard College

Cabarrus College of Health Sciences

Campbell University

Catawba College

Chowan University

Gardner-Webb University

Greensboro College

Guilford College

High Point University

Johnson C. Smith University

Lees-McRae College

Lenoir-Rhyne University

Livingstone College

Mars Hill University 

Meredith College

Methodist University

Montreat College

North Carolina Wesleyan College

Pfeiffer University

Queens University of Charlotte

Saint Augustine’s University


Brian Jones
AVP, Student Services
Phone:  910.275.6362
Email:  bjones@jamessprunt.edu

Amber Ferrell
Phone:  910.275.6368
Email:  aferrell@jamessprunt.edu

Karla Blanton
Phone:  910.275.6367
Email:  kblanton@jamessprunt.edu

Transfer to your chosen university!