Human Resources is committed to supporting the College’s mission, vision, and strategic goals. HR strives to develop and implement policies, programs, and services that balance the efficient use of College resources, while effectively addressing the collective needs of faculty and staff.
- Develops and maintains a system for employment and selection that is responsive to the needs of departments and is free of discriminatory biases.
- Administers a compensation plan that addresses external competitiveness, internal equity, and meritorious performance.
- Provides a comprehensive, affordable insurance and benefits program.
- Continuously explores new benefit offerings that are responsive to the needs of employees.
- Implements performance development plans that recognize the contributions of each employee and encourages personal and professional growth.
- Continuously reviews policies and procedures to improve college services.
- Seeks new ways to incorporate technology in the efficient delivery of human resources services.
Thank you for your interest in James Sprunt Community College.