Shakeena White, Dr.
As a new student, you will be expected to complete the online New Student Orientation session. Our orientation is designed to provide you with the information you need to have a successful first year at JSCC. The orientation will also be a great resource location to return to throughout the semester if you need help. At the end of the orientation, you will sign up for a New Student Registration day and time.
During these registration sessions, we will offer assistance logging into your JSCC accounts, introduce you to your advisor, and register you for classes. Once you have registered for classes, you will be able to get your books and supplies from the bookstore, pay your tuition with our Business Office, and get your Student ID.
How to Become a JSCC Student:
- Complete an Application
- Take the Placement Test
- Send an Official High School Transcript
- Complete the New Student Orientation
- Attend the New Student Registration session
New Student Registration Sessions:
- Introductions from Student Services
- Introduction to the Quality Enhancement Plan: Spartan Skills!
- Meet with advisor
- Register for your classes
- Visit our Campus Bookstore
If you have any questions related to New Student Orientation, please contact Student Services at