TRiO Student Support Services
Program Services include:
- Academic, Personal, and Transfer Counseling
- Financial Management
- Study Skills
- Support Groups
- Cultural Events
- Career Exploration
FREE face-to-face and online tutoring is available through TRIO Student Support Services, in addition to other services. Students must complete and return tutoring forms to the Strickland Building, Room 131.
Online Tutoring Options
- Click on the links in Moodle to connect to a tutor.
- Choose between ThinkingStorm and NetTutor online platforms.
- Students can also submit papers through each platform to be reviewed and returned.
Online Math Resources
To take advantage of these free resources, you must apply. Contact a member of our staff to request an application, stop by the Strickland Student Center, or download an application below.
TRIO SSS Application
- Complete a TRIO SSS Application