Contact your high school counselor to set up a time to meet to discuss CCP options. Each student must have a completed application, completed enrollment form, and submit an up-to-date transcript. CCP is open to all eligible high school students in North Carolina attending a public school, private school, or registered home school.
What do I need to take college courses?
- Completed CCP application with all required signatures.
- Completed Enrollment Form for the pathway(s) selected.
- Up-to-date high school transcript with the unweighted GPA listed.
- Test card (if needed to verify eligibility).
- 9th/10th graders will need the 9th/10th-grade eligibility form completed with all required signatures.
- GPA waiver if you have lower than a 2.8 unweighted GPA – (CTE courses only for juniors and seniors).
- FERPA form – this form is optional, but it is required before school officials can speak with parents/guardians regarding college courses.